All direct-bookings until 30. 11. 2020 may be cancelled free of charge until 2 pm on the arrival day!
In order to save further trouble and expenses in case of illness, we suggest you take out an insurance policy. The right travel insurancewill not only cover you if you unexpectedly have to cancel your holiday or in case of delayed arrivals and/or premature departures but will also take care of costs caused by search and rescue operations, including helicopter operations.
NEW! Despite the current pandemic status, the Europäische Reiseversicherung (European Travel Insurance) has been offering insurance cover for persons affected by COVID-19 as of May 29, 2020.
- For guests having tested positive for COVID-19
- In case close relatives or people living in the same household have contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is requested
- If you have fever or show other COVID-19 symptoms, even if a later test result proves to be negative
- In case of asymptomatic, positive test results
- In case a close relative living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and you are required to quarantine
Further details can be found here!
In case our hotel or a border you have to cross is closed, we will reimburse anydown payment and cancel your booking absolutely free of charge.
In case you want to cancel your trip because your country has issued a travel warning for the region of Tyrol, you will get your deposit back or you receive a credit for your next stay for the incurred cancellation costs.
Any cancellation up to2 weeks before arrivaldoes not incur any costs; we charge 70% of your full booking costs for cancellations within 2 to 1 weeks before arrival and 90% of the full amount in case of cancellations up to 6 days before arrival or in case of no-show.
Crystal-clear mountain airpul! Fresh powder snow and thrilling descents!
To safeguard a safe and relaxing vacation the Zillertal ski areas, the Zillertal cable cars have worked out the following information and organizational measures!